Saturday 27 May 2017

PIECE OF LIFE

Broken


What do I look for,
Now that you are gone?
I ask the same to so many,
yet, the question seems to live on.

I quest for the acuity of truth,
The Truth that I used to realize in your eyes.
I quest for the warmth,
The warmth needed to remain alive.

The emptiness on the path that I tread,
reminds me of the sorrow I left behind.
I wonder why this spring feels so quiet,
for I never heard this silence before.
What do I owe you,
for you keep resurrecting.
What do I owe you,
for you keep frolicking with my feelings.

I contemplate and try to disentangle the knot,
The knot that keeps me tethered to you.
The more I try the more I entwine it,
for I try to find what belongs to you.


So now that I try to forget you,

the only thing that reminds me of you is 

“everything”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUST BEING

Preface This poem is dedicated to all the beings that have been living under the constant distress of being “different” in this ever ...