Sunday 28 May 2017

FINDING THE ONE


Eternal God


I look around and see the wonder,
Life seems to born out of thunder.
Pain defines peace, and hate defines love,
I wonder if that's the place I can find the ‘ONE’.

The idea seems to be illusionary,
But the rituals around it are termed compulsory.
Everyone calls the selective places sacred,
I wonder if that has initiated the hatred.

OH, ‘Supreme One’, why have you never showed up?
For I longed for you for so long.
My senses make me feel alive,
I wonder if that is what that did not let you arrive.

The magic of the moment whispers in my ears,
The mystery of the moment dazzles my vision,
Where can I look for and how can I hear from,
For ‘You’ never let my thoughts settle.

Everyone seems to understand ‘You’,
Yet no one has the slightest clue.
My heart beats, yet do not know how it's done,
Why haven't I understood that truth never slips through?

So much was involved in passion and determination,
I forget the faculty through which I see the creation.
Water doesn't need to quench its thirst and light doesn't need to shine on itself,
How can I say, You in me and I in You, is the creation itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUST BEING

Preface This poem is dedicated to all the beings that have been living under the constant distress of being “different” in this ever ...