Saturday 27 May 2017

TRAVEL STORIES


Spirited Wanderer


My soul wanders in the hidden places,
Places that are far and wide.
My feet tread the unknown path,
Path that remains undefined,

The luggage encapsulates the stories,
Stories that i write along the way.
I wonder what relation i have with beings i meet along the path,
for i see the life from the lens of my past.

The smile along the way captures the acceptance,
acceptance of my senses to cease to exist one day.
i wonder whether my words do justice to this feeling of ecstasy,
for words could never explain what this heart feels.

I look back and see the essence,
The essence of my own being.
My eyes see the beautiful questions,
Questions that still remain unanswered.



No comments:

Post a Comment

JUST BEING

Preface This poem is dedicated to all the beings that have been living under the constant distress of being “different” in this ever ...